Women Development Cell
Objectives of the Cell
- To establish committee at college level & seeking participation of both male & female student teachers for prevention of sexual harassment of women.
- To prevent sexual harassment & to promote the general well being of female student teachers, teaching & non-teaching women staff of the college.
- To provide appropriate working conditions in respect of work, leisure, health & hygiene to further ensure that there is no hostile environment towards women at work places.
- To provide guidelines for the redressal of grievances related to sexual harassment of female student teachers, teaching & non-teaching women staff of the college.
- To create social awareness about the problems of women & in particular regarding gender discrimination.
- To organise various activities in the college for creation of general awareness.
Activities of the Cell
The cell organises various activities throughout the year which are listed below;
- Essay Competition
- Elocution Competition
- Ex-tempo- Competition
- Ideal Women Competition
- Skit play
- Role play
- Guest Lectures
- National Conference
- Survey – Rural Status of Women