GESCER has established the linkages and relationship with the renowned academic and research institutes to benefited with their resources and expertise
The College has the linkages are listed below;
- Gokhale Education Society, Nashik – Correspondence of all the conducted in the college.
- University of Mumbai –Correspondence of all the annual activities conducted in the college.
- Director – Higher Education, Pune –Admission Process
- Joint Director – Recruitment, salary, promotion, pension etc.
- University Grants Commission: – Travel Grants, Major Research Projects etc
- WRC UGG – Minor Research Projects, Conducting Seminar/Conference, 5 year Plans etc.
- Indian Council of Social Science Research: – Major Research Projects Conducting Seminar/Conference, Bilateral Programme etc.
- WRC ICSSR – Conducting Workshop on Research Methodology.
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council – Assessment & Accreditation, Conducting Seminar/Conference etc.
- National Human Rights Commission: – Conducting Seminar/Conference on Child Rights Education.
- Hindi Sahitya Acadamy – Conducting Seminar/Conference
- National Commission for Women – Conducting Seminar/Conference
- NCTE – All the B.Ed. programme related upgradation
- NCERT – Journal subscription & CBSC textbooks
- KEM Hospital – Conducting Seminar/Conference, Faculty exchange, AIDS awareness programme with Preventive Social Medicine department, Mental Health issues with Psychiatry Department.
- Department of Education, UoM – Faculty exchange, Internship programme etc.
- WDC Department, UoM – Conducting Workshop/Seminar,
- Department of Lifelong learning and Extension, UoM – Extension activities and projects.
- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education – Educational Visit & Workshop
- Nehru Science Centre involves our faculty and STs in their activities, which helps our STs in upgrading themselves.
- Bombay Natural History Society- Visit & lectures, sort film review
- Sarvodaya Mandal, organises talks and competition based on Gandhiji’s ideology. This helps students in getting good exposure of national freedom struggle and in understanding Gandhian Philosophy.
- Trail Blazer– Educational Visit & Workshop, community work.
- Asmita Foundation – Student employment
- Calyxpod – MoU for Placement
- American Library Centre – Visit and Film Screening
- Dilkhush – Visit to special school
- Matruchayya – Oldage Home – Visit & community work
- GES’s T.K.Tope Night Degree College – MoU for inter library loan and use of other resources.
- All Practice Teaching Schools